Career Coach Program
Career Coach Program is a 6-months long coaching program for university undergraduate students. This program is intended for visionary students who are planning to find an internship program in Turkey or abroad with a specific career goal for the summer in mind.
Click here to read about Career Coach Scholars!
Who can apply for the Career Coach program?
- The applicant must be an undergraduate student who is currently enrolled at a university in Turkey and who will not be graduating in 2018. The applicant must have finished their first year at the university successfully
- The applicant should have a specific and feasible goal in mind for June 2019
- The applicant must be a successful undergraduate student*
The Career Coach program offers:
- Monthly one to one meeting with a Career Coach to plan the next action items to help the applicant (mentee) reach and plan their goals.
- Technical (programming) mock interview opportunity for engineering students.
- Opportunity to meet with successful people in the applicant’s field of study
- An opportunity for the applicant to work closely with Career Coach mentors who are high-achieving in their field of study
- If a mentee gets accepted to an internship abroad, he or she is guaranteed to get a stipend under the terms and conditions of the Internship Abroad Program
What is expected from the Career Coach mentees:
- The mentee must be determined to work towards accomplishing his or her set goals
- The mentee must be proactive in utilizing the benefits the Career Coach program offers
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participation in the “Careeer Coach” Program is completely voluntary by both the Career Coach and the mentee. The relationship between the mentees and their Career Coaches in the program will be held at a professional level. Utilizing the benefits of this program in the best way is a responsibility for the mentees only. Please visit the FAQ for more detailed information about the structure of the Career Coach program.
* High-school students who think that they’re a good fit for this program may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 6!